New to this forum Just bought a new 2015 TQ321

GMCaddic

Hi I am excited about getting this new toy hauler . We haven't picked it up yet waiting on a couple of things to be installed on it,be about 2 weeks. I am just wondering how everyone

else likes there's.
I will be pulling it with an 08 2500hd diesel.

i

danemayer

Hi GMCaddic,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of friendly and helpful people here, so feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Along with help from other owners, we also have an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals, and a number of owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides that may be of help to you. You can reach them from the embedded links in the previous sentence, or from the TOOLS tab at the top of the page.

jimtoo

Hi GMCaddic,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for PDI, or to pick it up, do a very good, slow inspection. Check everything from top to bottom and front to back. Make sure everything operates and you can operate everything. Have them have the water hooked up and check for leaks and even draining the tanks. Just check it all.

Jim M

GMCaddic

Hi GMCaddic,

Congratulations on the new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of friendly and helpful people here, so feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Along with help from other owners, we also have an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals, and a number of owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides that may be of help to you. You can reach them from the embedded links in the previous sentence, or from the TOOLS tab at the top of the page.

Hi GMCaddic,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for PDI, or to pick it up, do a very good, slow inspection. Check everything from top to bottom and front to back. Make sure everything operates and you can operate everything. Have them have the water hooked up and check for leaks and even draining the tanks. Just check it all.

Jim M
Thanks for the info and advice. My wife and I are really excited about the toy hauler. We have been looking for about 2 years looked at just about every model and make. We almost bought one last year it was a raptor but are finances held us back and the over priced raptor:mad: We looked into the carbon but I was concerned about pin weight which a lot of people over look before buying. Anyhow we stepped inside a TQ301 and my wife said this is the one I said no it's not it only has a 10' garage she was kind of bummed , Just to let you know we have a 2011 RZR 4 Razor 130" over all, Well the sales guy said hold on I think I
have another one with a 12' garage well he did . Long story short here we are.

We are not new to 5th wheels we own a 2000 Komfort fs26 5th wheel for 10 years. Hate to see it go but time to move on.
The only part now is getting use to pulling a 39' 5th wheel when I am use to a 26':p

cellman

GMCaddic,
We've only had the 321 for a couple of months but really enjoy it. I had to move the tie down points in the garage for a polaris 900 4 seater. The garage area doesn't have much heat so it gets cold at night. I switched the sliding glass door around so the heat vent in the kitchen will blow into the garage with the door open ( not sure if it helped). We installed nets to keep things on the shelf in the garage or everything will be on top of the rzr. I will be adding a couple of cig plugs by the radio so we can charge our phones from 12v. One thing that got me was the refrig light is green when plugged in, orange when on propane then red when it has a problem. I put short pieces of duct tape on the floor and the ramp so i can line up the rzr tire when pulling in. I also screwed wheel chocks to a 2x4 that I put in front of the glass door to stop me from pulling in to far. Enjoy..

Love ours,, like in the post before the cargo area is cooler / hotter I looked under it from out side,, well there is no insulation there just open to the ply wood. I plan on taking some foam board and inserting there to see how much it will help. Might want to check yours out as well

GMCaddic

Well just an up date my dealer has not received all the parts in yet for the trailer . They told us 2 weeks but you know how that go's . So my wife called and said get the rest of it done that you can do we
will pick it up on Saturday . so we will be picking it up this weekend. They just haven't received the beds in for the garage we can deal with that later . My wife wants the trailer at home so we can
put all our stuff in it . Our maiden voyage is in December to Las Vegas . Our youngest son is turning 21 so we are off to sin city thats were he wants to go. I just want to make sure everything is running
right in it so we have no issues.:eek: