Light globes

Hi,
I have a 2013 Landmark Keylargo there are two lights that hang down over the island. Has anyone else had problems with the shades falling off and breaking. Then tring to find replacements.

Lloyd

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi,
I have a 2013 Landmark Keylargo there are two lights that hang down over the island. Has anyone else had problems with the shades falling off and breaking. Then tring to find replacements.

Lloyd

welcome to to the Heartland forum and the family. You should be able to get the item from Heartland. Call the Customer service number on the portals page. Ask for parts and have your Vin # ready.

sjbclb

On our first trip one shade fell in the sink and the shade and globe over the table came down an broke. Any tricks to keeping them from coming loose.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our new Key Largo shipped to the dealership and when they opened it up to start the PDI, both the lights over the island and the dining table light had come loose and the defuse glass had broken. What wasn't funny is that they had a Savannah unit made the previous day come in with our unit which had the exact same lights broken. I suggested that the dealership contact the factory since it looks like the same factory worker did both units in less than 24 hours of each other.

HOOKERUP

Just saw you're post.Lost one globe,and of course it shattered. Globes at home centers are too large a opening.I used a rubber grommet,made the hole larger,then used a metal flat washer,then the original plastic nut.You can get any color or design other what Heartland offers