need chairs

TMercer

We just bought a 2010 Bighorn..yea...but it only come with 3 dinette chairs. I have searched the net over and cant find anywhere the buy another one that matches. Anyone know where I could order the chair.

jimtoo

Hi TMercer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and I'm sure they will ship to you.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you Bighorn. Check out our Heartland Owners Club and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M

sengli

Our coach only came with 2 regular dining chairs and the two, folding chairs. We have never used the folding chairs, they dont have a good track record.

danemayer

Sounds like the previous owner lost a chair somewhere along the way. I doubt Heartland will have a chair in stock. But they can probably give you the chair style and fabric information and the contact information for the chair vendor. Whether you can get another chair from 4 or 5 years ago is an open question, but it's probably worth a few phone calls.

A few years ago DW wanted to replace 2 of our fixed chairs with folding chairs. Ordered 2 from Wayfair.com and got matching fabric that Heartland ordered for us from the furniture supplier. The folding chairs matched the fixed ones nicely, but we hardly ever used them, so now they're in storage with the fixed chairs.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We gave away the four fixed chairs and replaced them with two solid wood Windsor chairs and two good folding chairs. The folding chairs store nicely out of sight behind the sofa (I removed the air mattress).

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Just this week we saw some wooden upholstered folding chairs at Costco. Didn't look at them closely but might be worth considering.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We bought two of the folding chairs from Costco. They are EXTREMELY HARD to unfold. I broke one last week trying to get it to unfold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

The styles seem to change often on the OEM chairs. I had a failure on one of mine and had Heartland send me 2 replacements. While the fabric match was perfect, the chair back style differed from the OEM ones that were 13 months old at the time.

TMercer

Thanks for all the useful replies and I will check out our local Costco for the folding chairs. That would probably be the best thing and actually save space. I just put the odd third chair at the desk, works out great.