Waxing the 4100

RobP

Looking for recommendations on what wax to use on our rig. I think I read somewhere that if you use the wrong wax it could make the graphics start to peal? Also If anyone wants to come and help get around this thing that would be great!!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

MCTalley

This is what I use on our Big Country. Can't speak for any effects (positive or negative) on the vinyl graphics, but it does an outstanding job on the fiberglass.

[h=1]Meguiar's M5032 Marine/RV One Step Cleaner Wax[/h]
I apply ours with an orbital buffer and wipe off the dried wax a with microfiber cloth.

140920-05.jpg

Mrsfish

We use Macquires 66 quick detailer. Recommended to us by a RV detailer that works Yuma in the winter and the White Mountains in the summer. Very happy with the results and it works well in our sunny environment.

rxbristol

I use Turtle Wax ICE, a full synthetic wax...very easy to apply. I do the rig twice a year, but the end cap 3 to 4 times per year. The rig always beads and the wax offers UV protection.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Waxing the Trail Runner . . .

I'm planning on giving my Trail Runner a wash & wax next week on my days off.

Was going to do it today, but it was kind of windy and a little chilly outside!

What is a good wash & wax for a trailer with a metal finish (not fiberglass)?

I was looking at the Camco stuff at Camping World or Walmart.

CamperJacks-IMG_0507.jpg CamperSlideOutJacks-IMG_0510.jpg CamperJacksGulch-IMG_1575.jpg

Dave49

Re: Waxing the Trail Runner . . .

Mothers Carnuba here, and has no effect on the graphics so far. Easy on easy off. Wax on wax off.......simple as that. Well not quite that simple

Dave

I have used mothers gold for 10 years twice a year. Sold my Monoco Coach and everyone that looked at it swore I had applied new decals on it. I also wax my windows. Wouldn't change it for the world

aatauses

I use a material called nu finish---it is actually a polymer and does a good job--
al
currently in Crystal River, FL

MdMike

Two thumbs up for the Ice! I use it on my Elkridge 5th wheel! Does a great job! Easy on, easy off!!