Need a new stablizer jack for my M22....

Ktegeder

Any suggestions folks. Not sure which one to actually buy or where to get it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi Ktegeder,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you don't get some suggestions from our other members you might call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and the parts department should be about to help.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Any suggestions folks. Not sure which one to actually buy or where to get it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Are you talking about the scissor jacks that come on our trailers?

If so, you should be able to get one from your dealer.

However . . . I bent one the first time I parked our trailer in our yard when I brought it home from the dealership, and replaced it.

Cost $100 . . . should have just flushed that money down the toilet!

I've since removed two of the four scissor jacks and will probably remove the other two before we venture out on our next campout!

They are basically worthless, and I still use my old screw-up jacks as they stabilize the trailer way more than those scissor jacks ever did.

CamperJacks-IMG_0507.jpg CamperJacksGulch-IMG_1575.jpg