new to the forum and new heartland owner

Hello all .We just got our first rv just last week. We got a 2011 Heartland North Country 30bhs . Looking to spend so good time in it . I would like to find a owners manual for it so I would be able to set it up without to much trouble. But I shore I'll figure it out .

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your North Country!! Post some pics when you get a chance.

Jamie

danemayer

Hello all .We just got our first rv just last week. We got a 2011 Heartland North Country 30bhs . Looking to spend so good time in it . I would like to find a owners manual for it so I would be able to set it up without to much trouble. But I shore I'll figure it out .

Hi maddog0850,

Congratulations on your new North Country and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Heartland RVs ship with a blue pouch that includes a trailer manual along with manuals for your appliances. The trailer manual is somewhat generic, but covers a lot of information.

If that's all missing, let me suggest you download a manual from the HeartlandRVs.com website. At the top of page, select CUSTOMER SERVICE and then OWNERS MANUALS.

The forum also has an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals, we also have a number of owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides that may be of help to you. You can reach them from the embedded links in the previous sentence, or from the TOOLS tab at the top of the page.

cgaskins

Welcome aboard! Lots of great people here with tons of helpful information. Don't be shy about asking questions.

-Chris

jbeletti

Welcome maddog! Enjoy your Heartland RV and try to make it to a rally soon. In fact, the VA chapter is having a rally, first week in December at American Heritage RV Park near Williamsburg. Fun times!