No more campouts

Gaffer

Camp-outs are no longer posted on the portal. Meet-n-greets are but not camp-outs. Why?

jbeletti

Camp-outs are no longer posted on the portal. Meet-n-greets are but not camp-outs. Why?

Which Camp-Outs are missing? If you can point one out that has not yet occurred and is missing, I can start tracking down why.

Gaffer

They are back. They were not there last night. Checked on my phone and the laptop after DW pointed it out to me.

wdk450

I din't see a specific section for campouts on the Portal page, maybe there are none "officially" pending - One was announced last night at the Pechanga potluck for April at Flag City Park near Solvang, Ca.

jbeletti

I'm thinking there are no camp outs on the docket for now. When one is planned and placed on the forum, a script sees it and adds it to the event list.

By the way, there is an order to the events on the list. That is to say that each event type is grouped with similar events.

For example, Camp-Outs and RV Shows are near the bottom. Chapter Rallies are in the middle. The National Rally and Regional Rallies are at the top.

That said, if there was huge support for changing this sorting/grouping system where everything was listed in chronological order with no type-grouping, I'd consider this.

porthole

Retired
I'll vote for chronological order and maybe color code camping and everything else.

Date-code-name/location

Codes could be:
NR National Rally
RR Regional Rally
HR Heartland Rally

I almost double booked the two April events for 2015