I think it is time for Trail Runner to have it's own forum . . .

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I think if the Trail Runner brand name had it's own forum, separate from the North Country board, we might get more Trail Runner owners posting here.

Or make this whole forum 'North Country & Trail Runner'!

As it is, you really have to search before you realize that Trail Runner is hidden under the North Country umbrella here.

Right now, I think I am the only Trail Runner owner posting regularly at this chatboard!

And I'll bet this is the main reason why . . .

Just a thought for someone to ponder . . .

Rob63

We are Trail Runner owners and not having a specific area for us here is exactly why we haven't spent much time on this website. Other RV website's have many more active participants but of course their posts generally don't apply to our camper or situation. Having a Trail runner specific forum is a nice thing but I wonder if it will be an active place or like some of the other places where there are few threads and those that do exist are month's old. With that being said, this past summer was our first as travel Trailer owners. We didn't see any Trail Runners and very few Heartland products at the campgrounds. We only know of one other Trail Runner owner in our area of Western NY so hopefully we will meet some others on here. Don't get me wrong, we love our Trail Runner and are very happy with the purchase we made but it makes me wonder when we don't see any at the campgrounds if the Trail Runner and Heartland in general are not very popular.

JohnD

We are Trail Runner owners and not having a specific area for us here is exactly why we haven't spent much time on this website. Other RV website's have many more active participants but of course their posts generally don't apply to our camper or situation. Having a Trail runner specific forum is a nice thing but I wonder if it will be an active place or like some of the other places where there are few threads and those that do exist are month's old. With that being said, this past summer was our first as travel Trailer owners. We didn't see any Trail Runners and very few Heartland products at the campgrounds. We only know of one other Trail Runner owner in our area of Western NY so hopefully we will meet some others on here. Don't get me wrong, we love our Trail Runner and are very happy with the purchase we made but it makes me wonder when we don't see any at the campgrounds if the Trail Runner and Heartland in general are not very popular.

Welcome to the new Trail Runner Forum!

Please . . . feel free to start posting here!

Ask questions about your trailer and how to do stuff . . . you won't believe how helpful the crowd is around here!

Show us pictures of you on the road and your trailer in tow!

I know it seems like we are small in numbers compared to some of the other brand names out there, and even many of the 5th-wheel Heartland brand names, since it seems that most of the posters here in the chats have those other brand-name Heartland 5th-wheel trailers.

Heck, even at the Heartland Owners Club Rallies there are usually only two or three pull-behind trailers (like the Trail Runners) compared to 20-30 5th-wheelers.

But the only way to get those numbers to change is if we get the bumper-pull trailer owners (like us) to start posting here and attending the HOC Rallies!

By the by . . . join the Heartland Owners Club!

It is free for the first year, and very inexpensive for the years after that . . .

And go to the rallies near you!

We've been to two of the rallies thus far and have had a blast and met many new friends!

And have reservations at the January, 2015 HOC Rally at Quartzsite, Arizona!

Guess where I learned how to winterize my Trail Runner . . . ?

At the fall 2014 HOC Rally in Rifle, Colorado, where one of the other attendees showed me how to do it!

Rifle2014-IMG_20140920_173417783.jpg NewTruckTrailerLevel-IMG_20140918_130913251.jpg

As fairly newbies we were excited for this new forum... Our adventures have just begun and we are thankful to be able to share and get ideas for our new trailer!:cool:

JohnD

As fairly newbies we were excited for this new forum... Our adventures have just begun and we are thankful to be able to share and get ideas for our new trailer!:cool:

Welcome to the Trail Runner Forum!

Please feel free to post any time you wish . . . and post some photos of your rig (you need to have 2 posts before you can post any photos)!

Also . . . join the Heartland Owners Club . . . first year is free!

The New Mexico chapter is now part of the Colorado Chapter . . .

Plus, they just had their Fall Rally a couple of weeks ago and it sounds like everyone had a blast . . . as is usually the case!

Here is a link to the Mountain Region forum here:

https://heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/342-Mountain-Region

We are going to the Arizona HOC Winter Rally in January (this will be our third rally).

We can't wait to brush off the snow and head south for a few days!

Last edited by a moderator: