Overall Heartland Service

fivernine

This is one of the most amazing things to me! An RV manufacturer actually engaging the customers. Folks, I've got to tell you, it was not this way with my previous rig made by a major coach manufacturer. They did not have a customer service number and made it clear that the customer was to contact the dealer only. Now there is no question that the dealers must be involved, but when the factory listens and answers, that is quite unique today. It is amazing how little it takes to please a customer and how easy it is to lose them. Heartland obviously knows this.

Scott, when I see you in the fray in one post or another, I have to hand it to you: That is real customer service. I found a few glitches on my new Landmark--you can't put that many thousand parts together without something unexpected. But with the help of this forum, extra special help by Jim Beletti (this man is a gold mine), the great folks at RVs for Less in Knoxville and some above-and-beyone-the-call assistance from Matt at Recreational Specialties, I have managed to get everything resolved.

People, if you are thinking of buying a Heartland or if you just did and have some issues, this is one company that listens. This forum probably has the answer, but you have a lot of avenues through which you can resolve issues with this company. I am truly impressed and looking forward to meeting some of these people in person in Branson.

cmart

5ivernine I couldn't agree with you more. I can think of at least two manufacturers that you would never be able to contact if you had problems. I had a couple problems and the Heartland guys were right on top of it. Looking forward to getting mine out of storage and see some more of this beautiful country.

dmkimes

i was going nuts looking for the valve for the refrigerator water supply that came turned off. one call to heartland and a tech told me right where it was.