outdoor entertainment center

eagle99

I heard that the outdoor entertainment center tv will only get off the air channels and that no cable is available. I ordered a 3570RS with the outdoor entertainment center and I hope this is not true. Anyone know if cable tv is available or standard on the outdoor entertainment center. Thanks.:confused:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We get cable and outdoor antenna. We also have our Apple TV hooked up to ours. It does not have a satellite TV cable going to it though so if you want to watch satellite, you either have to run the HDMI cable for that or use a wireless receiver like what goes with the Directv Genie or the Hopper for Dish.

Rod

eagle99

Thanks Rod. That is good news to hear. I thought maybe i was going to have to find a way to run the cable over to it myself with a splitter.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Both of our outdoor entertainment centers receive cable and air channels.

Jamie

eagle99

I am glad to hear this about the cable. I think it was on a Landmark unit that said they had no cable hook up on the outdoor center. Thank you everyone for the information.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
eagle99, we are having a Heartland rally close to your area in April. Old Mill Stream campground in Lancaster. Stop by an join us.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=390778

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also get cable and over the air channels on the outdoors unit. We also had our dealer run a 3rd cable and install a satellite receiver, mounting the receiver thru the plastic backing. Now we have all the comforts of home watching outside.