Measurements on Heartland Gateway external compartment spaces

Hey everybody, I am new to the club...my wife and I just bought a brand new Gateway 3650 BH. We take delivery in two weeks. We are selling our house and going full time in the RV. To assist our planning for storage space, does anybody have the specs on the storage compartments? I've googled and can't find any info on this...this is how I came across the Heartland Owners Forum. If anybody has taken measurements of the external storage compartments please pass them along. Thank you.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hey everybody, I am new to the club...my wife and I just bought a brand new Gateway 3650 BH. We take delivery in two weeks. We are selling our house and going full time in the RV. To assist our planning for storage space, does anybody have the specs on the storage compartments? I've googled and can't find any info on this...this is how I came across the Heartland Owners Forum. If anybody has taken measurements of the external storage compartments please pass them along. Thank you.

7754ewingtt........ Welcome to the Heartland Forum and congrats on the purchase of your new Gateway. If nobody can answer your question, you can always call Heartland customer service and ask for the brand Mgr for Gateway.

The number for customer service is listed on the left side of the Portal page. Just let then know that you have purchased but have not picked up your RV yet.

Happy camping to you and yours.