ATF: Road Warrior - Mounting a TV in garage

Scottxb

I am a new 2014 Heartland Road Warrior 30C owner and want to mount a TV in the garage. Does anyone have any instructions to do that? I see the sticker on the wall to "mount TV here" but not sure which screw to use, or exact placement.

szewczyk_john

My unit came with a shelving unit in the garage. I was able to find a samsung TV with a stand small enough to fit the 4 inch wide shelving. Sorry I can not help you with this issue.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
That is where the backer is placed in the wall to mount the TV at. You can use the smaller screws that will come with the TV bracket kit and you will be fine.

thanks,

AJ

That is where the backer is placed in the wall to mount the TV at. You can use the smaller screws that will come with the TV bracket kit and you will be fine.

thanks,

AJ

We have a new (2015) Road Warrior 390, it has the TV installed in the garage, there are AV cable that go into the ceiling, any idea where those go to... the radio? does anyone have a schematic for AV plugs?

IronJ

Garage dvd player....(and patio tv on those equiped)...although mine had never worked so I've never used it.....it's getting replaced by dealer so hopefully it will work then....

Not sure how bracket us mounted...prob with dang 1" square head screws like everything else in the camper...lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish