Broken Glass

Tonyhedg

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I recently bought a used 2011 Greystone 32RL. I went to open one of the rear overhead cabinets and did not hold the knob tight enough. The door jumped back slamming and cracked the glass/plexiglass in the frame and pulled the hinge out of the door. Does any one know where I can get a etched decorative replacement door glass? These are the small cabinets above the couch. Thanks

jimtoo

Hi Tonyhedg,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, ask for parts dept. and have your VIN and maybe even have a picture ready to send of the broken one or one like you are wanting.

Hopefully they will be able to get the part or tell you where you can purchase one.

Jim M

jimtoo

Your welcome. Think of joining us in the Heartland Owners Club where you can attend rallies, get parts discounts from Heartland and meet lots of great folks and make friends for a life time.

Jim M

Tonyhedg

Your welcome. Think of joining us in the Heartland Owners Club where you can attend rallies, get parts discounts from Heartland and meet lots of great folks and make friends for a life time.

Jim M

I will think about it and thanks.