Christmas Decorating Ideas

teasac69

Can't find any recent threads on the subject: so may I ask, who's got great ideas for decorating your unit for Christmas? Lighting placement, sticker ideas, shapes, etc.

We're entering a decorating contest at a local state park and are required to be up and ready for visitors on Friday at 5 pm so we've got to move in Thursday and get to work. Need something fast, simple and cheap. :cool:

thanks you guys are the best. I've ony posted a few times but always get great feedback from the family. Help me make our BH the instant winner.

jbeletti

Are you Facebook friends with Tom Chinn? He and Lorraine go nuts decorating :)

He goes by JASMAR here on the forum.

teasac69

Are you Facebook friends with Tom Chinn? He and Lorraine go nuts decorating :)

He goes by JASMAR here on the forum.

I'm doing something wrong, I can't seem to find him on facebook but certainly like some helpful ideas with decorating the BH for Christmas and then rest while the others drive thru Tyler State Park. can you connect us?

JASMAR

Have Camera Will Travel
Jim, I sent Tim a Private Message. I do not do anything really that fancy: 1. On my the 31 foot windsock pole, instead of my Blue LED Lights, I use Xmas Lights. 2. I do have an inflatable Santa with an RV 3. Use Icicle Blue and White Lights on my Awning and 4. Instead of flying the American Flag, Nebraska Flag and Support our Troop Flags, I fly Xmas flags. So for Xmas I do not go anymore Nuts than normally LOL.