DRW
Air suspension
5th wheel prep

Flame Red
Black/Cattle Tan interior

Est delivery 8-10 weeks

Similar to the one in his video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCZpVoAYszw

The Big Country is planned for this spring.

Last edited:

GOTTOYS

Good luck to you. I would think they've made some improvements over the last few years..Don

Bohemian

Thanks all. I almost chose the Chevy, but, well, I didn't. I am happy with my choice, and equally important, so is the DW.

Photos will be coming, probably in the snow.

happykraut

Good choice, love that red. My RAM 3500 Laramie crew cab 4x4 SB SRW Aisin tranny Flame red over silver. It is in paint right now so hopefully it won't be that much longer.

Bohemian

Waiting certainly is painful, yet worth getting what you want and need. This is our first pickup truck.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats Bernie on the new truck!! We love ours and the crew cab is the way to go for sure so much more room .

travlingman

Congrats on the new truck. Post pics when it arrives. What was your deciding factor in ordering the 3.42 verses the 3.73 or 4.10?

happykraut

Congrats on the new truck. Post pics when it arrives. What was your deciding factor in ordering the 3.42 verses the 3.73 or 4.10?
With the Aisin tranny and 3500 the 3.73 is not available and I would have picked it anyway for better gas milage. A 4.10 is totally out of the question.

ncrzrbk

SRW only have 3.42's but DRW's can have either 3.42,3.73, or 4.10 from what I have researched on ram's website. I just got a 3500 14' a month ago and debated all of the differential options but I preferred a SRW and in the end it has more towing capacity than the DRW with 3.42's. Payload is about 1100 lbs lower vs DRW. That all changes when you go up to the 3.73 and 4.10's on the dually.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD