Landmark 365 vs Bighorn

MTPockets

We've been curious about the new 365's and today, LaMesa RV in Tucson had some models brought out to our park's monthly Market Daze. They had the Landmark 365 and a Big Horn 3685fb. If I were in the market today, I would have gone for the Big Horn. Understanding, personal tastes vary, but for the $**,000 list premium for the Landmark, I did't see anything in the appearance that stood out. The Landmark electric panel was exposed on the wall by the entry door, while the Big Horn was in the coat closet. The Landmark had a large tub kitchen sink that looked like plastic (may have been porcelain). The Big Horn had a large double, stainless steel sink. Landmark cabinet wood was light color and to us, not real classy; while we really liked the darker wood in the Big Horn. On both models, the large W/D door was very flimsey when opening. Seemed cheap. Better bracing needed for a more solid feel. Rear ladders while having the new, four hole mounting pads, to me are still too flimsey. More standoff braces are needed on these roof ladders for more rigidity. The front baths are large, but I would rather they be smaller and put more space in the bedroom area. The second bath in the Big Horn had that corner cabinet over the sink. It's a head banger! We had one like that in our current Big Horn and I removed it pretty early and built one for the wall. I like the 365 and Big Horn paint schemes. Again, just comparing these two, I would go with the Big Horn. Waiting for the shorter Landmark. (The Rhode Island?)

Last edited by a moderator:

MTPockets

Don't really understand the edit on the list price difference since this is a published list price number. But, that's me.

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
We went looking this last weekend at 5th Wheels in Albuquerque at La Mesa Rv. They had two Landmark 365s, the Newport and the Ashland. My wife and I really liked the Ashland with the bigger bedroom and the separate shower makes the unit feel larger. The pocket doors also do a good job of giving privacy without getting in the way. We also like the lighter color cabinets so I guess that is a personal thing. We looked a one Bighorn but it was a smaller one and did not like the layout. Our plan is to buy the Ashland by the end of the month and take it to California and spend the holidays with our kids.

alethaj

We have the 2015 Bighorn 3755FL and love it...but have been hearing so much about the Landmark 365 we have looked around in our area trying to see one in person and there are just
not any locally. Not wanting to get a new rig yet but would like to be able to walk thru one.

sengli

We too were shopping, and came across a dealer that had both of the new landmark 365's. Wow, they are beautiful inside, and I love the new lighter exterior paint scheme too. We definetly dont need a 40+foot coach, but they were very nice to see. Base prices start at $95K for these new 365's. Havent seen a new big horn interior yet, but thats where I am sure we will end going.