Countertop Dishwasher faucet connections Bighorn 3670RL

I am contemplating getting a counter top dishwasher (SPT or Danby) for our 2013 Bighorn 3670RL. My concern is the pull down spray nozzle in the kitchen sink. Can I get an adapter that lets me still use the sprayer; can I switch them out easily; or do I need to get a new faucet and forget the sprayer? I do not want to alter the plumbing to get a new line. Is anyone out there using a counter top dishwasher in their Bighorn?

Thanks!

Garypowell

Mike,

Can't specifically answer your question because I built mine in. But in looking at my kitchen faucet I see there is a screw disconnect behind the spray head. My guess if you took the head to a big box store you could make some tree of connections that would get you where you want to go.

I would encourage you to look at the Edgestar dishwasher too. I installed it almost 2 years ago now and we have done literally hundreds of loads with not one problem with the dishwasher. I put that carefully because I had one leak in my amateur plumbing set up. I used a nylon transition where I should have used a brass one and it leaked because of the hose clamps. Once fixed no more problems.