• Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $$30.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/10/2015 (Fish Fry)
  • Potluck time: 6:00 P.M.

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: Hastey(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Other activities and Agenda will be posted Later.. Everyone has enjoyed The Road House Steakhouse at past rallies, let me know how many would like to go there again. The RV spots are available on days before and after Rally dates contact park for your reservations. Then post your schedule here. Be sure to advise the person taking your reservation you are with the Heartland Rally.

1. Rex and Stacy Hastey 7 - 13 April
2. Jay and Stella Coffman 8 - 13 April
3. Mike and Peg Finnegan 8 - 13 April
4. David and Donna Williams 9 - 13 April
5. Bernie and Judy Ver Hey 6 - 13 April
6. Orville and Barbara Wright
7 -13 April
7. Paul and Nancy Lineen 8 - 13 April
8. Terry and Carol Hershberger 9 - 13 April
9. Dean and Cheri Peine 8 - 13 April
10. Corbin and Flora Tayloe 8 - 13 April
11. Lynn and Diana Wagoner 8 - 12 April
12. Don and Diana White
8 - 12 April
13. Lin and Deb Ballard 7 - 12 April
14. Larry and Donna Keever 9 -12 April
15. Gary Tidball 9 - 12 April

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll be there! We'll probably be there on Wednesday and leave on Monday.

pegmikef

Yeah, I saw that in the site fee on your initial post. IMHO it is worth it as it is such a nice park and has the full service kitchen in the rec hall.

dlw930

We have it on our calendars, too. Thinking about heading to MO to visit family after the rally. Not sure of dates we'll be in Durant, but at least Thurs-Sat.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Barbara and I will be there on the 7th and leave the 13th. Really looking forward to this as usual.

pegmikef

Rex and Stacy, I made my reservations, arriving Wed, 8 Apr and departing Mon, 13 Apr. We will see you then if not before. Mike

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I will be attending, we made reservations, we will arrive on Thursday, April 9th and departing on Monday, April 13th.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
69 Days until the spring rally. Cant wait to see everybody. I've got the roster updated and we have so far 8 rigs signed up.

olcoon

Hi Rex,
Us & another couple are considering in attending your rally, and I noticed the dates are 04-09/04-11, and saw this is Thursday thru Saturday, just wanted to confirm that is correct. Thought it was kind of unusual for a rally to end on Saturday.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hi Rex,
Us & another couple are considering in attending your rally, and I noticed the dates are 04-09/04-11, and saw this is Thursday thru Saturday, just wanted to confirm that is correct. Thought it was kind of unusual for a rally to end on Saturday.

Well the "Scheduled Activites" end on Saturday. Most of us will be there until Monday. We would love to see you guys there. Us Okies ain't got much but we sure have a good time with what we have.

CheriRae

We will be there, arriving on April 8 and leaving on April 13. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Dean & Cheri Peine
Oswego, Kansas

olcoon

Hi Rex,
Sally & I just made reservations for 04-08 until 04-13. Us "Missouri Ruffians" are looking forward to having fun with all y'all "Oakies"! See ya then

Status
Not open for further replies.