Tapatalk no longer available for download in US

GWRam

Tapatalk locked up on my phone. I deleted it and went to the AppStore to reload it, it's not there. Went to the tapatalk website and clicked on their get the app link. Get the screen saying that app is not available in US stores.

It's still working on my iPad. Any ideas whats going on or where to get it for my iPhone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
After reading your post I went to the Tapatalk web site and just downloaded the app.
I'm in WI....USA.
Don't know what's going on with your phone.

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Window PC.
Already have it on my mobile devices.
But is says it's available for Android, IPhone and Windows phones.
Tapatalk.

Peace
Dave

GWRam

Just did app store search from iPad. Not in app store.
Tapatalk is Still working on iPad. And I just checked again from iPhone nothing. In Georgia at the moment. Don't think location should matter should it. Interesting that it works for you though.

GWRam

Their site says its available but when you click on apple app store link is when the message says not available in US stores. May be apple app store problem or ?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sure enough does not show up in App Store. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

Same here in TN. iTunes pops up and says it is not available in the US. I'm curious, though, if you are "outside the US" if it appears. I've got a VPN account that I can connect in different countries.... Be right back.

That didn't work since iTunes apparently ties you to the store for your country of record. I did get to navigate Google in French (used a VPN connection originating in France).

jbeletti

Sorry for the delayed response - yesterday was a driving day. I did hear back from Tapatalk and as now mentioned by others, it's back in the Apple App Store with an update.

Jim