Big Country Graphics

cliffbuilt

I'm interested in matching the look of my tow vehicle (08 Dodge white) to my 08 2950RK 5er. Any help with graphics, colors & availabilty would be helpful.
Thanks Cliff.

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Cliff we had our truck striped to match the last trailer that we had and it looked very good. We took the rig to a sign shop where they took pictures of the trailer graphics then shrunk them down to fit on the truck. they cut them from a good quality vinyl and applied them to the truck. /two years after that we bought a new Landmark and the graphics did not match so I began the task of removing them and found that the vinyl had begun to harden where they got the most sun making them very difficult to remove so we decided against doing it again as about two years is all I can see them used before they begin to deteriorate and the cost was 425.00 or just over $200.00 per year. Good luck, it makes for a good looking rig going down the road but the only way I would do it again would be to have them painted on which I believe would be even more expensive and harder to remove if you ever needed to.

Don