Leaving the Heartland Family

Saildogs

We have been considering a larger TT and have decided to purchase an Open Range. We have enjoyed our North Trail and this forum has been a good learning experience and a lot of fun. We did not want to go to a fifth wheel and could not find any Heartland products near us that had the layout we wanted. We are actually purchasing from the local dealer who sold us our North Trail as we have been pleased with the service before and after the sale.

It is exciting to be getting the new unit this week but sad to see the current one leave the driveway. Our unit has had some minor issues but for the most part has been trouble free. And Heartland staff have always answered any questions we have had. Heartland is a good company and we hope that Open Range is equally as good.

Thank you to all on this forum who have been most generous with their time answering questions from us. It means a lot to inexperienced people to know they can ask questions on this forum and receive help.

jbeletti

Hi Diane and Marshall,

Thank you for your time with us and in the club. We wish you all the best with your Open Range and do feel free to join a Heartland chapter rally as an SOB (some other brand) so you can stay in touch with your Heartland Family. I can't be sure, but Open Range may even have a forum and a club. Happy trails.

Westwind

If I have it right "Open Range" is now a Jayco Company so you should be able to find a good group of owners and a forum there.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Last time I had my Trail Runner in for repair, since it wasn't ready when I arrived to pick it up at the pre-scheduled time, I had a couple of hours to kill so I walked around the lot looking at trailers.

I looked at several Open Range trailers and liked them!