Entry Door Exterior Light

jdfishing

The exterior motion sensor light over the front door has lost the two little plastic covers on each end. I believe they cover the sensors. Would like to replace it with something similar and maybe an upgrade in quality. Anyone have a recommendation

marcusweeks

I have a basic light, but I'm going to upgrade to this one, a smart light. It has a clear lens, but an orange replacement is available. Screenshot_2014-11-18-06-09-21.jpg

jbeletti

The exterior motion sensor light over the front door has lost the two little plastic covers on each end. I believe they cover the sensors. Would like to replace it with something similar and maybe an upgrade in quality. Anyone have a recommendation

Contact Starlights at (805) 685-8500. Advise them that the plastic "sensor lenses" have disintegrated and they will likely mail you out a set at no cost.

jdfishing

Contact Starlights at (805) 685-8500. Advise them that the plastic "sensor lenses" have disintegrated and they will likely mail you out a set at no cost.

Thanks Jim. I didn't figure those things were replaceable, but I will give them a call.