Taking a Break

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey there fellow Heartland Forum Members. After giving it some serious thought, I've decided to step away from being a Forum Moderator. Those of you who have been here a while may have noticed a lack of activity from me for the last month or so. There is no specific reason, I just felt it was time. I'll still check in and help other owners when I can. Being a moderator has been a great experience and as club members we have met quite a few wonderful people through the Owners Club at various rallies. We look forward to stopping by to visit Heartland Rallies when we can.
Lin & I have decided to park the Bighorn in Port Richey at a nice park and leave it here. We sold "BART" last week so no more towing for now.
This is still, in my opinion, the best RV Forum on the www

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ray,
I don't think we have ever met in person, but you always come across as being a standup guy.
Best of luck in all you do. Trace

Last edited:

GOTTOYS

Best wishes to you Ray. Thank you for all you did on the forum. Hope to see you again at the WI rally. Regards, Don

jimtoo

Ray and Lin,

Thanks for your past service on the forum helping others and the forum itself as a moderator. Take care of yourself laying around relaxing and staying warm.

If we get in your area next summer, expect a phone call.

Jim and Bette

SilverRhino

Ray,

Enjoyed meeting you and Lin a couple years ago in Fredericksburg. You have helped a lot of folks throught the forum and it is appreciated. Hope you guys enjoy taking it easy!

Randy

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ray, we first met at the first Texas rally in 2007 and have been a good friend since. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be "camping" and traveling with your trailer any longer but if you and Lin are happy, it's all good. Thanks for all your wisdom and helping others by being a moderator. I hope that we'll see you again at a rally somewhere.

jbeletti

Ray - thank you again for your years of service to the community. I really appreciated your work. Wishing you and Lin all the best and hope to see you down the road.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks for your help on the forum Ray as you helped make it one of the best around. We shall see you down the road.

happykraut

Ray thanks for helping out as moderator. Hate to see you go. Hope to run into you again some day. Take care.