LED Light Strip Replacement

I have a 37 Ultimate (2015) and am having to replace the LED Light Strip under the awning. I am not able to take the trailer to the dealer currently, so I picked up the replacement strip and intend to install myself. Unfortunately there are no direction. Can anyone recommend a website with some directions?

Thanks,

Matthew

jimtoo

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and welcome to the Heartland family. We have lots of great folks here and lots of information.

Is this a slide in strip or is it glued to the surface of the trailer? Hopefully some of our other members that have the same unit will jump in soon with some good information.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I'm interested in the best replacement method also. Having to replace mine in the spring.

Jamie

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and welcome to the Heartland family. We have lots of great folks here and lots of information.

Is this a slide in strip or is it glued to the surface of the trailer? Hopefully some of our other members that have the same unit will jump in soon with some good information.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Mine me is the slide in strip

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just pull old strip out and new strip pops back in. Atleast the two times I have had to do mine that is the way it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, hope it's that easy. The light strip came as 2 pieces ... the plastic light strip and a round white piece that looks like some kind of plastic dowel that is the same length as the light strip. Just wasn't sure when I pull the light strip out, if the awning is hooked into the same channel. Thanks for all your help.

texasron

I have a 37 Ultimate (2015) and am having to replace the LED Light Strip under the awning. I am not able to take the trailer to the dealer currently, so I picked up the replacement strip and intend to install myself. Unfortunately there are no direction. Can anyone recommend a website with some directions?

Thanks,

Matthew
Our LED patio lighting went out shortly after we got RV. I Ordered a new set of LED lights from amazon, very easy to install, with remote control and over 13 different lighting modes. I ordered one day and received the next day all for $29.99 including S/H.