new owner

plyler

hi-my wife and I just purchased a new 2015 landmark 365 in Colorado--we are now home in pa--could someone please tell me what model generator I need for this model--the dealer said the landmark was pre-wired for a generator--how about the propane hook-up and exhaust??

love the unit--can't wait t take it south in December.

the plylers

Bobby A

Congrats on the new Landmark and being part of the Heartland family, that's a beautiful coach. Someone will chime in hear to answer your questions.

danemayer

hi-my wife and I just purchased a new 2015 landmark 365 in Colorado--we are now home in pa--could someone please tell me what model generator I need for this model--the dealer said the landmark was pre-wired for a generator--how about the propane hook-up and exhaust??

love the unit--can't wait t take it south in December.

the plylers

Hi plyler,

The Landmark 365 Standard Features and Options page shows the optional 5.5 KW LP Generator which is probably the Onan 5500 HGJAB model. I believe the Generator Prep is now standard on the LM 365. But I think that's primarily the transfer switch and wiring for the generator. I think the propane line and exhaust, along with some other work are done when the generator is installed.

jimtoo

Hi plyler,

I moved the thread to generator area for better results. You might also use the search feature of the forum to help with info.

Jim M