Torque 291 (2014)

Sans1

... but where's the snow?

The overnight pic was father's day and I joined my youngest daughter who had gone out the night before in their tent. They didn't want to use the camper but were more than happy to steal my comforter since they were cold the night before. It is not unheard of to have snow, but not this year. We did get an early snow that hung around for more than a week. Usually anything not shaded melts within 3 days and I am back on the Goldwing. In fact, today I it is about 50 degrees outside so I have the doors open on the RV letting the inside warm up so I can work on one of my projects. Getting ready to add a 4 way HDMI splitter so I can feed all the TVs from the living room. Had the grandkids out over the last weekend in October and when Gram and the baby went to lay in the bedroom for their nap, she didn't like not being able to just turn on the TV and watch Frozen without me moving the DVD to the bedroom. When I get done, will have the option to watch the same source in the living room, bedroom, garage and outside. Have not researched the remote control yet, so not sure that I'll have a solution for controlling the DVD from the bedroom or outside. But I'm thinking we should be able to live with that - after all, it is supposed to be camping! But whatever it takes to make it homey enough that I am not the only one that wants to go.

Last edited: