3500 RL Bighorn

Dusty

I have a 3500RL and I am not sure without going out and looking, but I think I have a Thetford single peddle model. I hate the darn thing, at some point I am yanking it out and puting in one where the water is controlled with a separate peddle. When you are trying to just put water in the pot, its a fine line between water flow and the valve opening and dumping it. I have been known to get moderately irritated with it.

%^&&(*:mad:

Dusty

Paul & Nan

Have to agree, the potty in our 3500 RL has single pedal and is a royal pain--besides it makes a wierd noise at the end of the flush, sounds like someones stomach growling.

Nan and Paul
3500 RL/2003 Chevy 2500 Duramax

phranc

But man o' man , does it flush, or what.. What I mean to say is ,it works well.
Traveler lite ,, single pedal, no sprayer

Fordsd250

I have a 3500 BH and the first few times we used it, the potty really flushed, and even sprayed a little water out. Now after a little use, its just fine. Also have mastered the pedal to put water in bowl.:D

nemo45

For those who are having trouble with filling their toilets with the single pedal type. If they work anything like mine in my Open Road, a simple pull up on the pedal will fill the stool while keeping the dump valve closed.

Dusty

Thanks for that info Nemo, I am gonna try that as soon as I get home from work. My bride will be very happy if that works out

Dusty

mowmoney

Our toilet is a single pedal and that's the way ours works also, you pull up on the peddle and it puts water in the bowl and push down to flush.

Good luck.