Coby DVD

I can't take it anymore!!!! The DVD frezzes everytime I play a movie, the thing is; It frezzes at different times & some discs I can't get pass the title. I'm going to replace the unit. I would like to replace all the speakers as well. Is this a major project requiring some complicated rewiring. I have the '08 3400RL Big Horn

We too have had problems with the Coby DVD player freezing while playing movies. It doesn't seem to "read" them very well. The speaker system on our 3670RL Bighorn (2008) seems pretty good...although I've been accused of having a "tin ear" when it comes to music. Have you figured out how to get the speakers in the bedroom to work. Heartland told me when I enquired about the two switches on the wall above the light switch that they were supposed to activate the bedroom speakers. Nothing happens when I switch them on with the radio playing in the living room... Obviously there are some gremlins in the system...I would be really interested in how you resolve your problem...and if you have to resort to a new player how complicated was the switch. :cool:

Bob and Gail
2008 3760RL Bighorn
2006 3500 GMC 4wd diesel

roazo

Sundance Owner
Had the same problem with ours. Called the factory and they sent us a new one that is a different model than the one that came with our trailer. So far the new one works great. The speakers in our bedroom will only work when the coby is set to surround sound and the switches in bedroom are turned on.
Good luck with yours.