Stainless Fridge

We feel like we are getting a runaround from the dealer. We have the stainless fridge in our 5th wheel and it has a little hole in the front of it. They said that is in all the stainless fridges and it just needs a plug. Could someone post a picture or tell me if their fridge has a little hole on the front of the fridge about 2/3 down on the left side of the door? We took our brand new Gateway about 45 miles away to get a punch list of things done and it seems it was all a waste of time, money and a lot of trouble.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I find it hard to believe that they all have a hole, and if they do why are they not plugged when manufactured?
I would give Heartland Customer Service a call and explain what the problem is and what the dealer told you.
They may have a different answer.

Heartland Customer Service.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We feel like we are getting a runaround from the dealer. We have the stainless fridge in our 5th wheel and it has a little hole in the front of it. They said that is in all the stainless fridges and it just needs a plug. Could someone post a picture or tell me if their fridge has a little hole on the front of the fridge about 2/3 down on the left side of the door? We took our brand new Gateway about 45 miles away to get a punch list of things done and it seems it was all a waste of time, money and a lot of trouble.

Try contacting the fridge manufacturer directly. They may be able to tell you if it's supposed to be there and if a plug is available. Typically, Heartland does not handle complaints on the appliances but refers them to the vendor.

Could it be a hole for a reversible door handle?

DING, DING DING!!! You win the prize! I called Heartland as one of the other posters suggested and was told this is exactly what it is for. Apparently they forgot to put the plug in our door, so we just have a hole. Our dealer didn't know this.