Where do you store the table?

RichL

We just got back from our maiden voyage in our new 2009 North Trail 21FBS. We were wondering where do you store the table when traveling. It will not fit in the compartment under the bed and it slides off the bed, what to do?

Also, in the zippered bag we were given at the walk through, we received a flexible fitting that is about 12 inches long. The person doing our walk through didn't know why it was in there. Any ideas on what it is for?

Thanks for any info ~ The Happy Campers

jbeletti

Rich,

Is the 12" flexible fitting a water hose of some sort? With a hose fitting on one or both ends?

8666nUPDATe.jpg

4674nGROUP.jpg

Or maybe an electrical adapter of some sort?

24492.jpg

medic9016

The flex extension is for your slide if you were to lose power. You will need a ratchet or cordless drill to get the slide in or out. It will fit in to the slide motor.

jeff

RichL,

My wife and I just took delivery of an 09 21FBS today! What a great trailer. During our walkthru at the PDI, our dealer rep suggested that I cut 2 holes in the plywood lid under the mattress to store the table. He said that if the holes allow the table top to drop flat on the plywood and the table support holders go thru them, the table will not move and the mattress will keep it in place.

If the holes are about 8" round and the supports fit thru them, the table top could be kept there under the mattress during travel and when you want to use the dinette for lounging without the table in place.

Jeff