Big Horn 3600RL......

Delaine and Lindy

Thanks to all who have giving advice in reference to Heartland (Big Horn). Depending on what the Storms do tonight we will be going down to Ala tomorrow and close the deal on the Big Horn 3600RL. If all goes well we will be back in Tennessee with the 2009 BH 3600RL. We hope the Heartland will be as good as Keystone 5th wheels. This will be are 4th 5th wheel and the others have served us very well.

We looked at other brands like Mobile Suites, Excel, Hitchhiker etc. But for the Money the Big Horn really fits the bill for our needs. And it was really the price, and fit and finish. We just couldn't see spending a $100,000 dollars or more for some of the other brands. We also really wanted the Big Sky Montana, and if it had more head room in the bedroom area we probably would have gotten the Big Sky, because Keystone was very good to us and the support was excellent. But again the money factor was there again. Oh well if its suppose to be it will. Again Thanks, hope to meet and Greet a lot of Heartland owners in Branson in June. None GBY......

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations on your new rig and welcome to the Heartland family. Gald to hear you will be able to join us in Branson.

I have to say though, after looking at your website and gallery, I am suprised you gave up that Cambridge. It looks really nice and that Chevy Kodiak is super awesome. My dream truck.

Good luck,

Mark

Delaine and Lindy

mrcomer, It was very hard to give up our beloved Cambridge. Delaine's Mom in Jan 07 while we were in Casa Grande Az on our way to Cal and then on to Hawaii came down with some serious issues. So we canceled our plans and returned to Tennessee to help her Mom, parents come first. We had a RV site already and were going to continue to live in the Cambridge. However we decided to build another house and after the house was finished we just didn't like the idea of the Cambridge setting there and not being used, and the write off wasn't enough to justify keeping it as a second home. So we sold it and the Truck 07 Chevy Classic 3500. But I went the next day and got a 2008 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW. Just in case we decided to get another 5th wheel. After just one winter in Tennessee in the last 3 winters, well we got the hitch-itch bad. And Delaine's Mom proved the Dr wrong and she is doing good to be 80 yrs old. We will be South next winter, Delaine made reservations yesterday and will go South in Dec for two month. We will still be in a days drive from home. Thats the plan so for, we believe if its suppose to happen it will. But this time the 5th wheel will be paid for, and not have to pay so much interest for it to set, because we won't be full timing, we will now call it (when ever time) we decided to go. Because of the fuel prices and we have tighten up the budget. What ever we do it will be fun.......... My best friend is the Love of my life, that being Delaine, w here ever we are and together is all I want. Thanks and see you in Branson I hope... GBY.......