ATF: Landmark - High Rise Coffee Table

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
I just bought a Landmark Ashland and get delivery next Wednesday (I hope). My question is my unit did not have the high rise coffee table. I was under the impression that this replaced the built in desk of the older Landmark models. Now it seems it is an option that I was not aware of. How do I get one of the tables for we need the desk ability. Also I would also make this clearer for the dealers say that this table is the replacement for the built in desk. Gives the impression that ALL new LM365 have this table desk.

Thanks for your time.

danemayer

Hi fredwrichardson,

The MSRP pricing sheet shows it as a $639 option (MSRP). And the features and options page on the Heartlandrvs.com website also lists it as an option.

You can probably order one by calling Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Although it's not exactly a repair part, your Club Membership may entitle you to a 10% discount.

You might be able to get your dealer to order it and sell it at a lower price.

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Dan,

Thanks for the information. Did not even know about the MSRP pricing sheet. I did email Tom Montague and he is working with the dealer to make sure I can get the table.

Thanks again,

Fred