Big Horn (NO)

Delaine and Lindy

Well we backed out of the deal on the Big Horn. Dealer made a mistake and parked a Land Mark on each side of the Big Horn and then I made a mistake and let Delaine go inside of the Land Mark (Augusta), oh well life is good. So we will over night and take the Land Mark back to Tennessee tomorrow. Delaine Loves the kitchen area and the humongus fridge with the ice maker. Life is good, and my Love is happy. GBY......

:D Me too.............................

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Very Nice. I am envious of you. Linda and I have drooled over the Augusta for quite awhile now. Maybe someday.

Congratulations again and welcome.

Please try to make plans to attend the Branson Rally.

Mark

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Congradulations on the Landmark. You did the wise thing. If she is happy then you will be happy. Also we have a 07 Equinox and love it. Bob:D

Delaine and Lindy

Thanks all, we really think we got a great deal. The only thing missing was the second A/C we will have done later. They had to prep the Augusta and put a TrailAir hitch on. Should be ready around noon tomorrow. We were shocked when we were told the difference in price, we could in no way pass on the Land Mark. They have sold all the Land Marks he had (4) since Friday and 29 Total Heartland 5th wheels.

We also will be in Branson in June we reserved our spot last month, and looking forward to meeting all the Heartlanders . GBY........

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Delaine and Lindy, Congratulations on the new Landmark. We have an 2005 Landmark Mt. Rushmore and we love it. We had the second ac/heat pump added to ours and really enjoy it.Have fun.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Oh darn!!! We wanted to park next to you in Branson and compare rigs...guess we'll just be the "poor" kids on the block...LOL!!

Delaine and Lindy

Delaine, my wonderful wife is my banker, and yes she is happy. Its hard to believe the events that took place today. It was the last Land Mark the dealer had. He said they are selling as fast as he gets them. We seen the Land Mark Pinehurst floor plan today. Its a triple slide. I believe thats what Jim ordered its very nice but Delaine likes the U type kitchen counter. Wish it had the 2nd A/C but will see how its works with just one. I'm almost positive we will get a low pro 13,500 for the second A/C. Thanks again. GBY....

I almost forgot, I can now cancel my order for the Goodyear G614's, thats what came on the Land Mark. That saved us well over a $1,000.

g

theharveys

Delaine and Lindy,
Congratulations on your new Landmark. We recently took delivery of our 2009 Landmark Augusta. We love it. We ordered almost all the options including the big refrigerator, the trailair suspension and hitch, and the second air conditioner.
I especially love all the basement storage and the smooth, fast hydraulic slideouts and front landing gear.

ct0218

I'm sure you will enjoy your Landmark as much as we do ours. Gail has already looked at the new models on line and I told her that there were none in the area for her to see...I don't think she believed me.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Some people are just rich. I love my 2009 Bighorn 3400RE, but hope you enjoy the Landmark. It costs alot more than mine, so it better be the best. LOL

Delaine and Lindy

Larry, when we went to close on the Big Horn, Delaine just ask the owner what the difference was between the BH 3600RL and the Landmark and the answer was all it took. The price was not that much more and with the LM we don't have to order a $1,000 dollars of tires. Again life is to short, and you only get one ride thru this wonderful life. We have done the full timing thing and if not for some Medical issues with my wonderful mother-inlaw we would still be full timing. So after this winter in Tennessee we decide to get another 5er and go when ever we want. Of course our trips will not be as long but we will be in the warm weather in Jan and Feb :D. GBY.......

linuxkidd

I think RV buying is a lot like Car buying... in the Past, I've kicked myself for not asking the price of the next model up, or one that has more options that I wanted because in my mind.. it must be way too much for me. I've found since I've started asking... that the difference is NEVER as much as my mind has made it out to be.

Just my $0.02.
LK

Delaine and Lindy

LK, Amen to that, Delaine while closing just ask what the difference in price?? When he told us we about fell out of our chairs. In a New York second Dealine said we will take it. We though he had made a mistake. The options alone are worth the difference. We are holding our breath, they are preping the Landmark this morning. I will be glad to hook-up and head toward Tennessee.. GBY............