BH 3750FL - Fold out beds?

dieseldogsdad

I also have a question on the 3750FL although not weight related. Does anyone know if either of the couches folds out to a bed? I never even looked when we saw one at the Hershey show, nor did I ask when I ordered one.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

dieseldogsdad

This is where I am a little confused because it say's "Upgrade flip & fold sleeper sofa" but it is listed in the standards section. It does not have an option for this in the options section. So is it standard or an upgrade option?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
This is where I am a little confused because it say's "Upgrade flip & fold sleeper sofa" but it is listed in the standards section. It does not have an option for this in the options section. So is it standard or an upgrade option?

The way I read it, it's a standard upgrade.

jbeletti

dieseldogsdad,

Kary gave me this response this morning: "Both sofas will fold out. Both use tri fold mechanism and you can put both beds out at the same time". kary also added that these are standard.

dieseldogsdad

Thanks jb. With both sofas folded out you would have one heck of a bed. I wonder why they only list a sleeping capacity of 3-4? We have a couple early teen nephews we take canoeing with us other than that it would normally just be me and the wife. If they had to they could just crash on the couches for the weekend but I am glad they will have a bed.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The old brochures listed the sleeping capacity as 3-4 because of only having one sleeper sofa. We have a 2015 LM Key Largo and am really impressed with the improvement on the sleeper comfort. We have taken our 4 year old grandson a couple of times camping with us with hubby staying with him on the sleeper. In the past we have stayed away from using the sleeper, using instead a blow-up mattress on the floor. The flip sofa is a mass improvement. With the new LM 365, I'm not sure what name brand product is being used so that would be an interesting question to ask.

KimMike

We purchased the BH 3750FL and it did not come with the couches that found out to a bed. Heartland did provide a air mattress. Half of the air mattress rests on one of the sofas. Never seen anything like it. Have not used it. Thinking of purchasing a standard air mattress and lay it on the floor.

JBehrens

We recently took possession of our BH 3750FL. Both couches do fold out into beds, but they overlapped about 5 inches. After going back and forth with Heartland, I ended up moving both bed mechanisms approx. 2.5 inches towards the slideouts. They now both fold out, but the surface area of the couches is reduced by the same 2.5 inches.

JBehrens
2011 F350 SRW 6.7 Diesel

dieseldogsdad

I have not folded both of my sofas out at the same time but have opened them individually. They both appear to come to the tie downs in the middle of the floor. I will have to make sure they do not interfere with each other.

dieseldogsdad

Just tried to use both sofa beds this weekend and they do overlap. Wish I would have checked before the recall a few months ago, could have had it fixed while at the factory. Jbehrens, what did you do to correct it? Did you have to move both couches back all the way to the wall? How are the bolts accessed?