22LR in stock Federal match grade $.095 per round with free shipping (3250 rounds)

bigdob24

Just shows how much ammo is out of line.
I just bought 4 boxes of 333 at the local Farm and Fleet for $16 per box.
This stuff is like oil used to be;-)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow Bigdob24 nice score.
My fleet farm will only sell 3 boxes if under 100 rounds and only 1 if over 100.
That's when they have em, which is rarely.

Peace
Dave

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
For whatever reason, 22 ammo of any type seems to be manipulated now. (At least out west.)

'If you go to big sporting goods stores, you can find just about everything else in mass quantities, but not 22's (especially longs)

Someone told me about this site http://ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr. Don't know how reliable it is, but they have alot of info. Trace

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
MidwayUSA.com has 22lr in stock. A bit pricey, but if you want.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Our Academy Sports here in San Angelo usually has .22, but they limit the number you can buy. The wife and I go together and make separate purchases to get twice the allowance. I forget the actual price, but it seemed half way reasonable compared to what it has been a couple of months ago.

porthole

Retired
Our Academy Sports here in San Angelo usually has .22, but they limit the number you can buy. The wife and I go together and make separate purchases to get twice the allowance. I forget the actual price, but it seemed half way reasonable compared to what it has been a couple of months ago.

If I happen to be in a store and they have ammo I'll buy. But I won't make a trip to buy one box, which has been about the limit here for 2 years.

For whatever reason, 22 ammo of any type seems to be manipulated now. (At least out west.)

'If you go to big sporting goods stores, you can find just about everything else in mass quantities, but not 22's (especially longs)

Someone told me about this site http://ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr. Don't know how reliable it is, but they have alot of info. Trace

There is no 22 anywhere, somebody is stockpiling it.
The problem with sites like ammoseek is that if you don't jump when it pops up you lose. The stuff I linked to above is all gone now.

porthole

Retired
Sporting goods store out near the PA rally this past summer - plenty of ammo, as long as you don't want 22LR

Attachments

• PA_Ammo_small.JPG
    PA_Ammo_small.JPG
    485.7 KB · Views: 33

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Back a few months ago when ALL ammo was in short supply in stores, I went to LuckyGunner.com. They seem to have every caliber in quantity. At that time, finding .380 was like looking for gold, but they had it and it wasn't overly expensive. I looked earlier today, and they have .22LR. Beats running all over town buying a box or two at a time.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We have been fortunate around here lately. That same box Porthole showed in his link is going for $22.99 here. I was able to score a few boxes last week and another one last night.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, that same site has the Remington "Bucket O' Bullets" for nearly three times what I paid here.

Peace
Dave

rjr6150

Won't say what I'm paying. Let's just say after 21 years with a major outdoor outfitter my cost is extremely reasonable.

Subdrv

Glad I bought mine when you could still get in the 500rd bricks for about $15

Subdrv

I'll have check my gun safe it was about 6 years ago at Wally World

Subdrv

I looked in the safe the bricks aren't marked but I did find a box of 50 that was marked at $2.25. The brick are CCI Blazer and I know I paid less than 20 a box. Midway has them advertised at $20.99 but they are out of stock. They are 40 grain LR.

CB3Tige

I got on a back order notification list for Midway for Federal Match .22 LR 40 grn 1250 fps. I was notified Saturday it was available. They let me order two 325-round boxes at $23 (including shipping) each, for .07 per round.