Extension

Longshot1

After reading several messages on the forums here I find that several people has an extension of some kind to work the slide in there North Trail. Well I've got a slide but no extension what do I do? Also I didn't see anything about moving the slide in or out with out electric power in the welcome manual. The more I read the less I know. Marty

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Marty,
I did not receive the extension either. I called and talked to Heartland and they told me they are going to send me one out. I mentioned that I read it on the Heartland owners forum and they could not have been nicer. :)

574-262-5992
ext. 1115 Debbie in parts

Johnp322

I did have one in my welcome packet but did not what it was for until I ask here on the forum.
I was told (though I have not checked it out) that you would use it if the slide can not be electrically returned. From under the lower seat cushion of the couch you can access to the manual return.
John

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I would like to thank the people at Heartland for their prompt service. I called about 4 days ago about our missing extension. It is used to close the slide in the event that we lose power. Today, we received one in the mail. That's what I call service.

Longshot1

Extertion

Iwish I could get a quick reply. I called on Wed., Thur., and Fri., Operator connected me to someone. The recording said I am on the phome or away from my desk, I'll returnyour call as soon as i can. So far no call.

jpmorgan37

Marty;

I just forwarded your message to Heartland Customer Service. Since I had no phone number for you, I provided them with your e-mail contact information. I'm sure that you realize that they handle many contacts each day from customers and dealers alike, and do the best they can in returning calls expeditiously. I think their record speaks for itself. Your first point of contact for missing items is your dealer, but you should get a reply from Customer Service next week.

Hope this helps,

John

Longshot1

Extertion

Thank you for doing that. I understand people ar busy but afterbeein in the partsand customer service aera for over 20 years I would think tat it should never take 3 days to call someone back. If he was out of town why did the operator transfer me to his number. I'm not really upset , just not too happy.