Trouble Loading Heartland Website

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Is it just me or is anybody else having this problem? I've tried Explorer and Firefox and all I get is a bit of the Hearder and then it just spins it's wheels. This had been going on for a couple of days. Doug

jimtoo

If you are asking about the Heartland RV site,, yes it is slow loading.. they might be working on it or up dating.

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I just logged on to check a new Bighorn model and it came right up.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Not sure if the Developers made any changes but I cleared cookies and I now can get in just fine. I previously had trouble downloading the brochures and that also is working just fine. Thanks Doug

jbeletti

Not sure if the Developers made any changes but I cleared cookies and I now can get in just fine. I previously had trouble downloading the brochures and that also is working just fine. Thanks Doug

Doug - not sure if or what they may have done. I turned it in but didn't hear back. Glad you are getting on the site fine.

300winmag

In the past week I have tried dozens of times with 2 different pc's and my moible but still won't load properly. Driving me insane.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
This morning I am having trouble loading Heartlandrvs.com .
I CTRL-SHIFT-R'd it several times.
I then closed the tab and opened a new one, and got the page to partially open.
Still no luck.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

I turned this in again. They are doing some performance testing with our web host. Problem could be there.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Just tried the website again to see if it loads. Worked ok from my iphone

Mobile site works fine from both my iPhone and iPad. Don't use PC much since we have these devices so I can't say about that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rarnold

I tried several times tonight from my laptop. It wouldn't recognize my password or any variation thereof. Went to my desktop and got right in.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Heartland website still not loading . . .

Little pieces of the page slowly pop up and load over text and pictures . . . and after about 10 minutes it just times out.

Heartland's website is having serious issues!

Not a very good sales tool . . .