sheets that fit?

soilmovers

I found sheets on e-bay advertising 71x80 fitted sheet sets for RV mattresses.
They are cotton sateen, only 250 thread count but the sateen should be soft.
10" pocket- about $49 + shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...agename=rvi:1:1v_&viewitem=&item=160103131029

I have not decided to order them at this time since I'm shopping for a new mattress using suggestions posted on the list.

If anyone orders a set, would you mind letting me know if they fit and the quality?
thanks,
Cindy

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
I just bought a set of 350 thread count sateen count Martex at Big Lots for $25. I use the elastic straps under the corners of the sheets and it seems to keep them tight. I have the regular factory mattress and a 2" foam topper and overstuffed mattress pad.

JER-1

Sheets

We had king beds in a large popup, Now have the 280 BH queen beds now .were just going to put the heavy air mattress we allways use over the mattress that came with the camper, and use our king sheets, and we found some 400 thread count cotton sheets queen sets at linen and things for 29.00 on clearence , 400 ct so slick and smooth you can slide right off of them.
JER-1
None

Princess Kathleen

We have our Sealy king mattress for our bed...using amazon.com...found 1000 count sheets in January for 49.0 plus shipping...nice

PK

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Humm, looks like Vance isn't the only one with a Princess in the house. Anything less than 800 count and lizzy thinks she is slumming it. lol
Fred