Cell phone antenna

TXTiger

The RV resort I am in has free wifi but it is very slow. I want to use my iPad as a hot spot but my cell signal on my iPad is only receiving 3G. Is there a signal strength antenna available that could boost my cell signal strength to 4G?

AKDallBH

I havr a cradle booster that I use when traveling. It works really well, is relatively cheap and easy to set up.
Can be found at.

http://www.wilsonelectronics.com/store/index/category/43/cradle-boosters

We also have a wilson electronic system installed in the house,
since we are on the edge of cell service. The problem with installing a home system
in an RV is that the want at least 20 feet vertical seperation from the antanea and
the booster.

It also may be that you are in an area that only has 3G service.

Scott

Dloebrich

I have the Wilson desktop model cell booster and it works very well. Also bought the "flagpole buddy" for the antenna.

SeattleLion

The RV resort I am in has free wifi but it is very slow. I want to use my iPad as a hot spot but my cell signal on my iPad is only receiving 3G. Is there a signal strength antenna available that could boost my cell signal strength to 4G?

3G and 4G are two different technologies. It has nothing to do with signal strength. If your carrier doesn't have 4G or LTE in the area you are staying, no antenna will fix that.