Flag Poles and Holders........

Uncle Rog

Howdy, I have noticed, or not, the absents of colors over most of the rigs shown, ours included.
We have 2 16'ers.
One has old Glory and the Gadsen flag.
The second has a Martini and a Beer mug............
Thought you would want to know...........

http://polesandholders.com/home.php

The poles are guaranteed for life.................

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
What ???

You have 16' beer mugs and martini glasses???:confused: Rog I thought you were special, but now I know. Bob:D

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the link. We have 3x5 US and State flags mounted to our Trail Air but they keep getting wrapped on the poles. We've been looking for different poles and this will help.

Attachments

• Trail Air Cover.JPG
    Trail Air Cover.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 42

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Thanks, Rog,
now I know what to get DH for his birthday. Not that he wants flags, but I do... LOL :)

jbeletti

Just ordered and received a 22' fiberglass telescoping flag pole, mounting system and US flag from www.flagpolebuddy.com Ordered the 2.0 kit.

After seeing Dave (truknutt), Duane (porthole) and John (f250dieseldad) flying theirs, it was time I spent the money I budgeted for one.

Could a 3' x 5' Heartland flag be far behind ;)

Working on it!

Jim

Attachments

• flag_pole.jpg
    flag_pole.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 36

Ray LeTourneau

Jim, after you've had the pole for a while and you've had er up in a bit of wind, I would be interested in knowing if the pole "rattles" in the upper holder and if you can hear it in the RV. I like the concept and that might be the only deal breaker for me unless there might be room for a little Rescue Tape ;) on the pole to take up any slack on the.

jbeletti

Ray,

The pole is loose in the upper bracket. They include two, two inch pieces of the fuzzy half of Velcro. They state that you can place it into the inside curved portions of the upper brackets where the pole would rub - thereby quieting things down.

I need to go back up the ladder to tighten one bolt/nut that I had trouble with and I will add the noise dampeners.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Ray,

The pole is loose in the upper bracket. They include two, two inch pieces of the fuzzy half of Velcro. They state that you can place it into the inside curved portions of the upper brackets where the pole would rub - thereby quieting things down.

I need to go back up the ladder to tighten one bolt/nut that I had trouble with and I will add the noise dampeners.

Jim
Thanks Jim, I think it's time to place an order. I'm only going for the 1.5 ki though. See you in IL and have fun in the U.P.
On edit! Flagpole on order.

porthole

Retired
Our Flag.

2nd pic shows the single support, being held down by the rear jacks.

Attachments

• Flag 1.JPG
    Flag 1.JPG
    609 KB · Views: 41
  • Flag 2.JPG
    Flag 2.JPG
    295.6 KB · Views: 44

mike3fan

on race trips

5799189690_ORIG.jpg

on camping trips

sundane008.jpg

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We had a 22' pole from poles and holders. It would collapse overnight and sections would loosen and fall down into each other. Eventually a quickly arriving storm snapped the fiberglass pole. Now we have a wonderpole. It is heavier duty and the sections have couplings that insure it stays where you put it.

www.wonderpole.com

Deb

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I use a 22' fiberglass extendable crappie pole with two SS spring loaded clips secured and caulked to the trailer wall. Total investment-less than $20.00

Uncle Rog

dbylinski, poles and holders have a lifetime guarantee, I drove off once with the pole partially extended and a "hurricane" took another one out. They replaced them n/c with no questions asked............

Ray LeTourneau

After just ordering a flag and not seeing a description of the flag itself on the website, I send an inquiry to Flag Pole Buddy regarding the flag and found out it is the cheap flag and not an embroidered version of Old Glory that is supplied with their pole. They said it was because the lightweight version flies better and their customers didn't want to pay extra for the embroidered one. Had I known I might not have ordered but I DO like the ease of mounting. Once the brackets are in place it looks like about 5 seconds to get your flag up.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Just ordered and received a 22' fiberglass telescoping flag pole, mounting system and US flag from www.flagpolebuddy.com Ordered the 2.0 kit.

After seeing Dave (truknutt), Duane (porthole) and John (f250dieseldad) flying theirs, it was time I spent the money I budgeted for one.

Could a 3' x 5' Heartland flag be far behind ;)

Working on it!

Jim

I'm sure Terry and Carol will appreciate that! LOL

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I"ve got the 12ft. aluminum Flagpole Buddy on my ladder. The flag is "cheap," but lightweight, and bird bombs rinse right off. Unless there's a strong breeze, you really don't notice it flapping up there. Even then, it's not excessively noisy. The pole collapses easily to store in the basement. It is simple to install and put up/down. I have not had a problem with the pole collapsing on its own, or bending in the wind. Had it since May.