Prowler Lyynx Experience

rvjack

I am a longtime TT owner of different brands including two of the old Fleetwood Prowlers (a TT and 5th wheel) and am considering purchase of a new Lynx 26LX. I know it is entry level but we use a (covered) trailer about 3 tines a year for about 25-30 days total never traveling over 500 miles from home. No backwoods etc. So we don't need to buy higher quality for our 2 person/2 dog purposes. I am looking for a comment or two on build quality of the Lynx and/or related information that might influence my purchase. Thanks in advance from a first time user on this board.

jimtoo

Hi rvjack,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of out other Prowler owners will jump in soon with their opinion. Heartland has a good reputation across the board of all their lines being a good quality built unit. I''m not saying their perfect, as no unit is, but I think Heartland is way above average in the RV field.

Enjoy the forum and become a Heartlander.

Jim M

One of these days I got to get to San Angelo... had uncle (was in fire dept) and aunt there.

MotoLynx27x

I am a longtime TT owner of different brands including two of the old Fleetwood Prowlers (a TT and 5th wheel) and am considering purchase of a new Lynx 26LX. I know it is entry level but we use a (covered) trailer about 3 tines a year for about 25-30 days total never traveling over 500 miles from home. No backwoods etc. So we don't need to buy higher quality for our 2 person/2 dog purposes. I am looking for a comment or two on build quality of the Lynx and/or related information that might influence my purchase. Thanks in advance from a first time user on this board.

Live been very happy with our Lynx 27LX. Great camper for the money and I've been mostly pleased with the build quality. Check out my posts for pics of the upgrades I have done. Happy camping!