Height - just making sure...

cgaskins

Stupid question! The specification sheet for my 3650RL says it is 12 feet 11 inches tall. Can some one clarify if this includes the front A/C unit? Since the front A/C comes standard, I assume it does. So my assumption is this height measurement is with the front A/C unhooked and leveled. Right?

Thanks,
Chris

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Chris, I believe the spec is to the highest point for a standard configuration, level and unhitched. I measured mine hitched up (because that's where I believe any problems will occur). I was a good six inches higher than the spec. I have no front air so I measured from the front vent cap with a string level to the edge and dropped a tape to the ground. It might be worth checking before you drive under a 13 foot awning.

jnbhobe

At 13 Ft. I would bet it is the overall height. Just remember if the semi's don't go that way neither should you.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Chris, I believe the spec is to the highest point for a standard configuration, level and unhitched. I measured mine hitched up (because that's where I believe any problems will occur). I was a good six inches higher than the spec. I have no front air so I measured from the front vent cap with a string level to the edge and dropped a tape to the ground. It might be worth checking before you drive under a 13 foot awning.

Ought to do as Grampafish did and measure your specific rig. My 3010 BH was listed to be 12' 11" overall height but hooked to my TV I'm close to 13' 3" at the front edge of my bedroom AC.

cgaskins

Ought to do as Grampafish did and measure your specific rig. My 3010 BH was listed to be 12' 11" overall height but hooked to my TV I'm close to 13' 3" at the front edge of my bedroom AC.

Yup, just measured mine and I came in at 13' 3" at the front edge of my A/C as well.

-Chris

pegmikef

Yep, my 3010 is just about the same hooked up with the front A/C being the highest point

whp4262

My Cyclone is pushing 13' 6" when its hooked up. About the same as a tractor trailer so don't want to go under anything that's not at least 14'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk