2015 South Texas Super Sale, San Antonio, TX.

jimtoo

Hi everyone,

Just in case your in the area of San Antonio, Texas the 2015 South Texas Super Sale is scheduled for January 2, 3 & 4 at the Exposition Hall of the Joe Freeman Coliseum right by the AT&T center. It is actually a big RV show. Dealers from all over the area broke away from the original RV show because it was over taken by the boats and fishing equipment dealers. So now they have a Super Sale instead of calling it a show. :) They also have lots of seminars and other suppliers attending.

ExploreUSA is the Heartland dealer in this area and will have lots of Heartland units on display. And almost all units will be inside the building. We (Bette & Jim M) will be there most of the time promoting the Heartland Owners Club and Heartland units.

So if your in the area, drop by and see us.

Jim M

jimtoo

The San Antonio RV Super Sale was a very successful RV show this year. Lots of traffic and ExploreUSA wrote up a good number of deals and I personally know of about 4 that were closed on the spot. I think they still have about 50 pending. Was very good results for show.

We had fun talking and meeting some new folks, spreading the word about the Heartland Owners Club and Heartland RVs. There were 10 Heartland RVs representatives at the show representing all lines of the Heartland RVs. Great bunch of guys with lots of energy, always moving and talking to potential customers and giving out lots of information to the shoppers.

My dear wife and I made up 4 batches of peanut brittle (enough to overfill a gallon jug) and I took it up on Friday...Saturday night Bette was up baking chocolate chip cookies till about midnight so we could take those up on Sunday. Needless to say... with 10 factory reps and about 15-16 ExploreUSA employees... the candies didn't last to long.

It was a good time had by a lot of folks. And we will do it again next year.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Glad you represented the Owners Club! We hope to attend the Ft. Worth RV show next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk