Not much Road Warrior discussions

ray587

I have noticed that there is not as much discussion in this RW forum as there is in the Cyclone forum.

Mark-Mullin

Re: not much RW discussion

I noticed the same but figured it was because not as many Road Warriors out there yet, newer product I guess or maybe less problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ILH

I think it is partly because RW owners join in on discussions with Cyclone and Torque owners due to similarities.

szewczyk_john

I agree with the Hublings. I remember thinking that I was the red headed step child of the family when we were the only road warrior at the Goshen National Rally so I just gravitated to the cyclone postings. It is nice to have more and more RW sightings.

JerryC

I have been looking at Road Warrior for my next purchase. I like the cyclones too but from what I've seen Road Warriors are a slightly cheaper option and give almost the same features. No idea why they are talked about less but hopefully Mark is right and they just have less problems! :D

porthole

Retired

I agree with the Hublings. I remember thinking that I was the red headed step child of the family when we were the only road warrior at the Goshen National Rally so I just gravitated to the cyclone postings. It is nice to have more and more RW sightings.

Well you are driving a dodge :rolleyes:

You give any more thought to the race while in Goshen?

szewczyk_john

I was going to do the race with my youngest son since there is not a lot do to around Goshen for a teenager. He has decided to skip the trip and stay home working to make money for his first year at college. I also had to trim a few days off of our arrival for the same reason so I will not be going to Michigan. I did look into the route and tickets. Tix are available and cheap and the track is a short but straight shot away to the track. I don't want to arrive on Saturday and then leave all day the next day as we are not sure how many of the dogs are coming on the trip with us.

porthole

Retired

I may still try, being only 2 hours away it would be a different track to see. It may also very well depend on how the addition takes to camping.