End of 2014 Rally Season & 2015 Rally Plans

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since the end of the year is near, how many Heartland rallies have you attended in 2014?
How many do you plan to attend in 2015?

We were fortunate to have made seven:
North American Heartland Rally, Virginia
Heartland Regional Rally, Iowa
Illinois Chapter Rally
Indiana Chapter Rally
Michigan Chapter Rally
Ontario Chapter Rally
Wisconsin Chapter Rally

Six on tap for 2015.

Peace
Dave

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: End of 2014 Rally Season

We attended two Colorado HOC Rallies in 2014 . . .

So far, we have the 2015 Arizona HOC Rally in three weeks near Quartzsite on our list and the 2015 Colorado HOC Spring Shakedown Campout at Cherry Creek State Park, Colorado in May.

One or two more Colorado HOC Rallies and possibly one more in a neighboring state, depending on where we take our summer out-of-state campout.

Right now that trip looks to be to Lake Tahoe to visit my brother.

However, we are considering a visit back to Michigan as it has been a long time since we've both been back there.

pegmikef

One regional rally (Iowa) and six chapter rallies (Mo, Ok, Tx) as shown in my signature. I haven't finished next year's travel plans, but hopefully seven or eight starting with the Sweetheart rally in Kerrville in February and the Louisiana Chapter rally in March.

dbbls59

Regional Rally in Iowa and Arkansas Rally in Mountain View.

Next year I plan on North Texas, Goshen, and Missouri. I may hit another one or two, depending on my schedule.

jnbhobe

I think we have 5 or 6 on the 2015 list plus 2 trips to Elkhart. We did 5 in 2014 Plus 3 trips to Elkhart

Kbvols

We made it only to the Indiana rally this year. In 2015 we are planning on the national rally, Indiana rally and hopefully the Tennessee rally if work/vacation schedules cooperate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MTPockets

This year '14, HOCO-Rifle, CO and Huachuca, AZ Rally. Already booked for 2015 is Quartzite, AZ in January, and Moab, UT in May... We'll most likely do September Rallies in Sparks, NV and Jackson, CA.

happykraut

Check out my signature below. Most likely will add one or two to the 2015 list.

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
We just got our Ashland last month and still have not done our maiden voyage. I have to take care of some health issues in January but we should be good to go this spring. My question is I'm 62 but I have two 12 year old sons (they are not twins, we adopted one). Are the rallies OK for kids? My wife want to go but we do not want to have two bored boys on our hands.

Thanks,

Fred

jbeletti

We just got our Ashland last month and still have not done our maiden voyage. I have to take car of some health issues in January but we should be good to go this spring. My question is I'm 62 but I have two 12 year old sons (they are not twins, we adopted one). Are the rallies OK for kids? My wife want to go but we do not want to have two bored boys on our hands.

Thanks,

Fred

Hi Fred,

Absolutely, your boys are welcome at any Heartland rally. Our leaders work to make the rallies family friendly. By that, I don't mean there are children's programs, rather, we try not to make them Adult-themed per se. Maybe some adult beverages but that's about as adultish as it gets. Most of us are big kids at heart and like to have fun. I'm looking forward to reading your maiden voyage review when you get to do it. We all look forward to helping you with any question/issues you may have and I hope to meet you in February in Santa Fe!

Wishing you all the best with your health matters.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We just got our Ashland last month and still have not done our maiden voyage. I have to take care of some health issues in January but we should be good to go this spring. My question is I'm 62 but I have two 12 year old sons (they are not twins, we adopted one). Are the rallies OK for kids? My wife want to go but we do not want to have two bored boys on our hands.

Thanks,

Fred

Too bad you can't make it to the Arizona Rally in January, 2015 . . .

I think at last count there are going to be 36 Heartland rigs there and still growing!

And I think there are going to be some kids there, too!

We are going down there from Denver, Colorado.

Here is a link to the topic thread: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...zsite-AZ-Brenda-Salome-1-21-2015-to-1-25-2015

fredwrichardson

Hi Fred,

Absolutely, your boys are welcome at any Heartland rally. Our leaders work to make the rallies family friendly. By that, I don't mean there are children's programs, rather, we try not to make them Adult-themed per se. Maybe some adult beverages but that's about as adultish as it gets. Most of us are big kids at heart and like to have fun. I'm looking forward to reading your maiden voyage review when you get to do it. We all look forward to helping you with any question/issues you may have and I hope to meet you in February in Santa Fe!

Wishing you all the best with your health matters.

Jim,

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to our first rally and I hope we can make it in early spring. Also let us know what days you will be in Santa Fe.

Fred

fredwrichardson

Too bad you can't make it to the Arizona Rally in January, 2015 . . .

I think at last count there are going to be 36 Heartland rigs there and still growing!

And I think there are going to be some kids there, too!

We are going down there from Denver, Colorado.

Here is a link to the topic thread: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...zsite-AZ-Brenda-Salome-1-21-2015-to-1-25-2015

The Arizona rally sounds like a lot of fun. Should be back in action in February and ready to plan a trip.

Fred