We won

Princess Kathleen

Hi to All,
I entered the Luv Shak photo from Nauvoo, IL and we won. The contest was held by Bella Terra out of Foley, AL. We won a $100 gift certificate to a local eater and a gps.

YEAH for the Luv Shak

PK:D

jpmorgan37

Congratulations, PK & Vance. I know that the local eatery was a delight but he GPS will give you lots of pleasure. BTW, have you named it yet? Every GPS has to have a name. I have two, Mary and Molly. Sometimes they argue with each other, but that just makes life interesting.

John

sjrellis

That is funny that ya'll name your GPS. We did too! Her name is Betty. We fuss at her sometimes when she has to "recalculate".

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Our GPS name is Sonia, our truck is Thumper and our rigs name is Gwen, which came out of nowhere, and if she gives me trouble I call her out by her formal name of Gwendolyn. DW chooses the names. Our boat was named Queez. I hate to think what the kids call us behind our back. LOL

Congrats on your winning photo Kathleen. I wish my son Brandon would enter some of his photos into contests as he graduated this year from Brooks Institute of Photography, majoring in underwater, nature and Travel and Adventure Photography with a minor in Industrial Scientific. He shot the cover for Laguna Beach Magazine for their last issue. Any ideas or contacts for him would be helpful.

Tom of Ypsi

Congratualtions PK and Vance. You do have one nice looking coach, well deserved prizes.
Our gps, Henrietta, received a new name yesterday evening but it cannot be printed. Henrietta decided to quit working on us right in the middle of Corpus Christi, Tx. What a nightmare getting around this town towing with no reliable directions. Anyways we are safe and sound for another day and going to try a figure out the old B@%&#H out today before we move on tomorrow.

jpmorgan37

Tom;

That's why I have Mary and Molly. Mary quit working last year and I had to send her back for an attitude adjustment. Molly kept me going in the right direction. I only wish that I had them 30 years ago when I was driving all over this country.

John

ChopperBill

Cool! Enjoy your prizes! You folks actually name your GPS's. Wow! Guess I will call mine my wifes name. Renee. I have to check with her all the time too!

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Cool! Enjoy your prizes! You folks actually name your GPS's. Wow! Guess I will call mine my wifes name. Renee. I have to check with her all the time too!

Bill.... its a known fact and a must to name the GPS gal. Its really to save ones butt while cursing at the gadget when you find out your on a street that hardly accomodates the size of ones trailer and its not the DW thinking your bad mouthing her.:D I named mine Gertrude ,sexy.. huh, really can't say why don't even know a gal by that name.....Ken

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Mark named ours Lola after the gps in RV.

Congratulations onn winning the contest!

BluegrassMan

And I thought that I was the only "weird" one that named a GPS. My wife named the Ford one in the truck "Gina". I didn't name my NUVI as of yet. I told my DW that I "still" wasn't wild about a woman's voice telling me where to go....JUST KIDDING !!! I'll use the NUVI for my bike with an earphone "bud". Any suggestions for the NUVI ?

Princess Kathleen

We have a gps and its name is Simon....don't know what kind of gps we won....if it is better than the tom tom....we will keep it and pass on Simon to the artist.

The eatery is Geno's in Foley Alabama....

Vance is called Prince....because he is married to a Princess

PK