Convection Oven/Microwave Question

dknox747

First time out in our new Sundance XLT 310QB and we had an issue with the microwave that we are not sure about. We cooked 3 small bags of popcorn (1 at a time) and on the 3rd bag, the microwave stopped working and all the lights turned off. About 5 minutes later it came back on and we were able to cook another bag. Is this a defective microwave or did we do something wrong?

We absolutely love our new trailer!

Thanks,

David

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I'd bet there is some sort of built in safety/overheat device in the unit. If you were lucky enough to get an owners manual for the microwave, check the troubleshooting section. I know just popping one bag gets our turntable pretty hot. I've never tried 3 bags in a row. If the manual doesn't help, I'd try calling the manufacturers cust serv number which should also be in the book. Last resort, dealer?

Inmans

re microwave problem

the 1/2 time oven / microwave that came with our 08 Bighorn did the same thing, our dealer ordered a replacement for us, the new oven works as it should.

Nora

jbeletti

David,

I spoke to HL Customer Service, they suggest you speak to your dealer about the microwave as it sounds like it is defective. If they agree, they can order a replacement from Heartland.

Sorry for the trouble.