Wishing the best for Porthole

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
So many on this forum know Duane and may not be aware he is having shoulder surgery today. If you need help Duane is the first guy there and he has assisted many Heartlanders with their issues in person and on this forum. Today we wish him well and pray for a speedy recovery! Get well soon friend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I don't think the shoulder surgery is going to be the issue. It's him sitting around for a few weeks not able to do anything. Good luck and get well. Also, good luck to Deb. Hopefully she keeps her sanity.

Last edited:

szewczyk_john

Jesus, He ran out of mods on his fifth wheel so now he is performing mods on himself!! Get well soon, a lot of members have learned a few things from Duane.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Good luck pal and speed recovery. As John said above he is now performing mods on himself, way to go Duane send pics of mod. Get well soon.

Rodbuster

Never met the man, but he seems like a heck of a nice guy.
Best of luck with the surgery and recovery.

Dick

jimtoo

Get well fast Duane. Been there, done that, on both, but the outcome is worth the pain for a few days. If your right handed and it's the right shoulder being worked on....uhh have fun with the potty paper :) And ,,,NO.. Debbie aint gonna do it for you. :)

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Get well soon, Duane! And absolutely do your physical therapy afterwards, if you don't, you won't heal correctly and surgery is wasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Get well fast Duane. Been there, done that, on both, but the outcome is worth the pain for a few days. If your right handed and it's the right shoulder being worked on....uhh have fun with the potty paper :) And ,,,NO.. Debbie aint gonna do it for you. :)

Jim M[/QUOTE]

Wishing you all the best with your surgery and a speedy recovery Duane and I second the above of what Jim said and don't worry I'm sure they gave you a nerve block and the feeling does return back into your arm in about 24-48 hours.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Here is wishing you a speedy recovery. I have had shoulder surgery twice. Not fun and painful rehab. Good luck.

hcriddle

Duane hope all went well with the surgery. Praying for a fast recovery and back to full speed soon.