floor problem

CHUCK MCD

I have a 2008 3055. I went in it this morning and the lino was split from every corner of the floor register in the kit to the cabinets. I am trying to get my dealer to do something but they are not to interested since the sale is made. Is this a common problem with this product. I'm sure I will have to contact the factory to get this resolved so I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this problem

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
That's terrible! I don't remember reading of anyone having the same problem, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, just that I don't remember it.:)
Please, don't hesitate to call customer service for assistance in dealing with your problem. They can offer direction for getting your issue fixed in a timely manner as well as assistance in dealing with your dealer.

jbeletti

Chuck,

Sorry to hear this has happened to your unit. I guessing you've experienced some "extreme" cold up there. If your dealer seems uninterested in taking care of this, please contact Heartland Customer Service to determine your next steps. If your unit is under warranty, this should be covered. Call 877-262-8032. Have your VIN ready before the call.

Best of luck to you.

tcbrady

I would follow Jim's instructions here. This is a problem that I have not seen before.
Regards, Coley