Tapatalk

whp4262

Just updated the Tapatalk app and looks like there will be a bit of a learning curve with this latest update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, I don't care for it, but I'm adapting.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I've never found any advantage to it. Uninstalled it and now I ignore their promptings.

I know . . .

I just don't seem to understand why Tapatalk is so popular as I find it much easier to use Chrome on both my android phone and iPad Air!

Anyone care to share the Tapatalk secret?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
It's easier to use on the iPhone platform. Big time. And easier to see/read.

I can reply on my iPhone with TapaTalk but I don't seem to be able to post my own thread. Anybody know what Im missing?? I'm sure a way is obvious but I'm just not seeing it.

whp4262

I can reply on my iPhone with TapaTalk but I don't seem to be able to post my own thread. Anybody know what Im missing?? I'm sure a way is obvious but I'm just not seeing it.

Hi Wayne

Look at the top of the screen where it says Heartland Owners Forum with a little triangle at the end. Tap this little triangle and it will open sub-forums and pick the header you want I.e. Heartland General Forum. Some headers have more choices and some don't. Once the page associated with the header you selected opens up tap the 3 horizontal bar symbol on the top right hand corner. This will open a drop box and one of the selections will be New Topic. Hope this helps.

Willis